Friday, 18 April 2014

M.A.C Lipstick Reviews

Hi guys! It has been a while and I am sorry for that! I thought I would do a review today on M.A.C lipsticks as I have been introduced to them by one of my best friends and have now found an absolute love for them! I have recently bought the shades, DIVA, REBEL and PINK PLAID and I adore them.

My favourite is DIVA as it is a deep, matte red and goes well with most of the looks I do. It needs to be applied with a lip brush to give the best edges as it can be quite a difficult colour to apply as it is so dark. It lasts me most of the day and can withstand most food and drinks depending on how careful you are with it. I think it looks beautiful against pale skin as it is such a striking colour.


Left: Pink Plaid  Right: Rebel


REBEL is a bright, satin purple shade that isn't for the faint hearted but if you love bright colours, then this is the one for you.

PINK PLAID is a matte pink colour which looks lovely on a lot of my clients but does not go very well with my own fair complexion, which is very disappointing for me as it is such a pretty colour.

I have swatched the colours below as M.A.C colours look completely different on skin compared to in the tubes.

Left: Diva
Middle: Pink Plaid
Right: Rebel

I hope to get some more colours in the future from M.A.C. They may be a bit pricey at £15 each, but they are so worth it!

Speak soon!

Rebecca xx

No comments:

Post a Comment