Me and my friend decided to go to Westfield in Stratford the other day and I may have spent a little on a few bits and bobs. I bought a couple of beauty products that I will share with you.
Firstly, I was dragged into LUSH by my friend as she wanted to buy some of their bath bombs. I tend to avoid the shop as the strong mixture of smells hurt my nose, but I am a good friend so suffered in silence. As we were at the tills I spotted something out of the corner of my eye that looked interesting and decided I'd give it a go as my friend said she had some and it worked really well.
I had bought some Lip Scrub in the flavour Bubblegum. There were two other flavours, mint and popcorn, but as the bubblegum flavour was bright pink, and smelt lovely, I chose that one. What is good about it is that it contains all natural products, and what is even better, is that you can eat it as it is sugar based! You just put a bit on your lips and scrub to exfoliate off the flakes, and then you can lick it off.
After scrubbing my lips I like to use Blistex's Daily Lip Conditioner, which makes your lips feel smoother. It cools your lips making it feel like it is doing it's job by sinking in.
I really like the Blistex range. My favourite so far is the Blistex Relief Cream, although I do not like the tube it is in. It's in a metal tube, so no matter how lightly you squeeze it, the product just keeps coming out and then you have too much and it won't rub in your lips. I think it sounds a bit risque too if people don't know what it is. I have also used the Blistex Intensive Moisturiser which is very good as well.
After our shopping trip I have decided that I am not very happy with my friend as she has now made me love M.A.C eyeshadow! I know that I am doing a beauty blog which means I automatically should like M.A.C products, but it doesn't mean that my bank account has to like it. Poor, poor bank account :(. I will post about the eyeshadows I bought and how I am using them as soon as I can, but let me know if you have tried the LUSH Lip Scrub and if you have tried the other flavours as I would love to hear from you.
Ciao guys xx

No comments:
Post a Comment